Monday, November 17, 2014

C4K Month of Novemeber

C4K #8
Natalier:STL Declaration of Independence
Summary
This blog post was actually really serious on her part, but I thought it was just really funny and cute. The blog post is a declaration for Mike Matheny, coach of the STL Cardnials baseball team. Natalier is very passionate about this team and really expresses how he feels. It was very enjoyable to read.
My comment
I really enjoyed reading this blog post.I think your passion for your team is incredible and i would love to sign your declaration.

C4K #9
Daniel P: What we do on an average school day
Summary
Daniel's blog post is about how there day goes in his classroom. They start at 8:15 am and go to about 2:45 in the afternoon.
My comment
I really enjoyed seeing how your day goes in school and compare it to when I was in school. Things are very different. One piece of advice I could give you is to enjoy every second of being in school because when you get to college you will wish you were back.

C4K #10

C4K #11
Noelle W:My amazing weekend
Summary
On Friday she watched two movies. The first movie was at the schools movie night where she got nachos and spent time with her friends. The second movie she watched was Pocahontas at her friends house. On Saturday she actually saw another movie. She went to the movie theater with her mom and saw Big Hero 6. She loved it. Then on Sunday she just stayed home and relaxed.
My comment
I loved hearing about your weekend. Surprisingly your weekend sounds just like mine and I am in college. It is always okay to stay a kid at heart. What is your favorite Disney movie? My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid.
NOELLE BLOG POST

No comments:

Post a Comment