Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T #3

Cathy Jo Nelson: Professional Thoughts

Cathy Jo Nelson Blog Site

So what do school libraries do today?

My comment
I realy loved watching this video. I really believe that librarys do matter especially this day in age. Kids these days are all about technology and that is great, but they also need to learn about books. There is a lot of technology in the library as well. Libraries are Important

Summary
This blog was a video explaining why librarians are important. It shows how librarys have not been noticed but they should be the focal point in school.


I did it again

My comment
I think it is great that you renewed your National Board Certification. I cannot wait until I get to say that I renewed one of my teaching certifications. I have always wanted to be a teacher and I cannot wait for the day that my dreams come true and I can call myself a teacher. Thank you for blogging and doing what you do.

Summary
This blog post was kind of an exciting one for me. It was about her getting her NBCT. That stands for mational board certification. Her certification is in Library Media. She also talks about some advice she would give and some key elements in a successful journey to becoming a national board teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment