Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog Assignment #1

EDM310 Class Blog

I herd this class was a lot of busy work but very easy to learn on your own. The people that I have talk to said they really enjoyed this class and learned a lot that they never thought they would learn. The only fears I really have for this class is not getting everything out of this class that I can.

I have actually taken one other computer class and so far this class is a lot easier to grasp and learn on your own then my last class. They are obviously the same because I get to work with a computer and learn new aspects of the computer. I believe the most difficult thing for me in this class will just be to make sure the little things get done. I am very bad at messing up little things and it usually cost me points that quickly add up. I think that is really the only thing I can see being difficult for me.

The best way for me to address this problem is just by double checking my work and reading over everything. I think a good idea for me is to make up a check list on everything that needs to be in my work.At this time I do not really have any questions but I am sure in the next few weeks of class I will.

This is a picture of a teacher writing on a board





2 comments:

  1. We must be having very different experiences with this class so far. I have yet to find someone to call this class easy or "busy work". I have heard nothing but that this class is Something you have to take serious and work on every day. I think your idea for a checklist for each assignment is an amazing one as i have the same problem with small details. To the statement that this class was "obviously the same" I'm curious as to where you took this class because i have never seen this format of blog hopping to teach a class before.

    ReplyDelete