Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for Month September

Summary of Cezars Blog Post

Cezar did a slide show for his blog post. He talked about how he went to camp at Camp Benton at Kawau Island. He talked about each day that he spent at camp. The first day they had dinner and desert and then watched the movie Princess Bride. Then for the second day they did activities. The one activity they did that day was to help build there confidence. Finally the last day they were able to do a bunch of different sports. The camp sounded very fun for someone his age.

Cezar Blog Site

My Blog Post Comment

Hey Cezar, my name is Jessica. I really enjoyed watching your slide show. When I was a little kid I wish I could have gone to a camp and had as much fun as you did at your camp.

Summary of Hunters Blog

Hunter did a Poem explaining the kind of person he is. He loves dogs, cats, and games. He is the one kid his age that i think would like to see a shark. His poem was a little short so the main points was the things he love and something he would love to do.

My Blog Post Comment

Hey Hunter,
I really enjoyed reading your bio-poem. I believe we would get along great because I am also funny, smart, awesome, and sometimes a little boring. Being boring is not always a bad thing, it just means that you may be a little quiet and thats okay. The fact that you would like to see a shark is very scary. I am very afraid of sharks especially the great whites. Thank you for letting me read your bio-poem it was very enjoyable and insightful.

Hunters Blog Site

Summary of Hale. H

Hale blog post was called school change. She talked about what she would like to change about North Tama. Hale said she would like to have no homework in school. She thinks that if she does not have homework she can get closer to family and friends. I thought her blog post was a little unrealistic but it was something every kid wished for in school.

My Blog Post Comment

Hey Hale, my name is Jessica Thompson. I enjoyed reading your blog post it was very interesting because no homework is something I always wished for. I was a big fan of sports so I understand where you are coming from in that aspect.

Hale Blog Site

No comments:

Post a Comment