Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K summary for Month of October

C4K #4

Sebastian:The Hardy Boys the House on the cliff

Summary

He choose the book because its a mystery novel. He read it because his mom got it for him and told him that the Hardy Boys was a famous series of book.

My comment

Hey Sebastian I actually have never read any of the books from that series. What is the book about? I just got done reading the Hunger Games series and it was really interesting and enjoyable to read.

Amber.M:Here I am

Summary

She is introducing herself and telling who she is. Amber is very family orieneted. She loves to do things with her family like going canoeing and tubing down the river. She is very close to her grandpaw.

My comment

It was very nice to get to know you Amber. I am also very close with my family and spend most of my time with them. Its always great to spend time with family. I can not wait to read more about you.

Sophie: All about me

Summary

Her blog is all about her. Her moms name is Rebecca, dad named Scott,and a sister named Tate. She also has a dog named Riley. Her favorite place is Florida.

My comment

I really enjoyed reading your blog post. Florida is also my favorite place because of Disney World. I am 22 and I still love to go and ride all of the rides. My favorite ride is space mountain. Do you like roller coaster?

Kishan: How to weave with looms

Summary

This blog post is about one type of weaving called looms. It was a very short blog and did not really explain how to do it.

My comment

Hey Kishan my name is Jessica Thompson. I am a student at the university of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog but I think you should have explained how to actually make them.



No comments:

Post a Comment