Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4T #2 Summary

Ohh! Guess What!

My Teacher is Dawn Dupriest. His blog post was named Blood Pressure. When your reading this post you really think its about blood pressure but he makes it turn into how it relates to teachers and students.Really what he is doing in his blog post is making a comparison for people who arent teachers or aware of the troubles teachers face. I think it is a good way to show what teachers go threw and makes it understandable for others.

My Comment

Hey my name is Jessica Thompson. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and a part of EDM310. I really enjoyed reading your Blog post. I never thought of having a refrence to things people could really realate to. It really was very interesting to see how it related. Thank you for sharing that with people.



Ohh! Guess What! Blog

Ohh! Guess What!

My teacher is Dawn Dupriest. His blog post was named Gaps. He is teaching an accelerated course and has some kids that are not where they should be academic wise to be in his class. He is asking teachers for their advice on how to get these students to learn and not just cheat off of someone elses paper.

My Comment

When i was in the 7th grade i had a very hard time with measurement as well. That was only because i never had a teacher take the time to sit down and actually explain it in a way i could understand. The way they taught me was reading out of the book the instructions they had. I beleive that if you just take the time to really go into detail about what you are teaching. I think the most important thing is to just be very active with your students and get them involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment